New: Spring Newsletter, From Our Hermitage
Christ is Risen! The Lord is risen, indeed!
Wishing you a spiritually fulfilling Easter Season!
Ten Ways to Love
1. Listen without interupting (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing (James 1:9
3. Give without sparing (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering (I Corinthians 13:7)
9. Prove without punishing (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting (Proverbs 13:17)
Welcome to our home on the world wide web!
We are an Anglican Benedictine Religious Order in the Catholic Tradition following a modified Rule of St. Benedict.
Our members are dispersed, and may be single, married, lay and ordained.
We live at home with our families and, when possible, come together periodically in our local church for prayer, training/formation, ministry and fellowship.
Our ministry mission is to engage in the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy to the best of our ability and resources, and in accordance with our particular state in life.
We come together as a community once each year (normally during the month of May) for our Chapter Meeting and Retreat at the Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Monastery in Conyers, Georgia.
Peace to all Who Enter
It is our hope that you will explore these pages and learn something about
our lives as Benedictines. Welcome!
Please pray that God Who has begun His work in us may bring it to fulfillment.